Types of Cookies
- - Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are necessary for the operation of our websites.
- - They include, for example, cookies that allow you to log in to secure areas of our websites, for purchases, or to use e-commerce payment processing services.
- - Analytical /performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our websites when they are using it. This helps us improve the way our websites work, for example by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- - Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our websites.
- - They allow us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- - Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
- - You can block cookies by activating the settings in your browser that allows you to reject the settings of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or part of our sites.
- - With the exception of essential cookies, all cookies will expire after two years.