Personal Data Registration
By registering for or using our services on the Abenuz platform, your personal information (Personal Data) is backed up in our system. The information required to enter is: full name, email address and password. If necessary, other Personal Data may be requested, this data will depend on the requirement or service requested by you. What we use your information for We use that information to authenticate or verify your identity, to protect the system and comply with the global regulatory standards established by law, with the Anti-Money Laundering Policy.
- - For processing transactions related to your transactions or financial transactions including: deposits, account balances, business history, withdrawals, order activity and distribution history, currency conversion, currency transfer between members, and Purchase of ancillary products.
- - We may decide whether to provide you with our Services based on a credit check/risk profile. Depending on the outcome of your creditworthiness.
- - For related processing operations for the purposes of our legitimate interests, allowing us to improve and promote our Services. For accounting, billing, maintenance of legal documentation and management of claims and disputes.
- - To respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- - To communicate information, news, updates, promotions and company information related to Abenuz products and services.
- - o manage a contest, promotions, survey or other feature of the website.
- - We may share personal data with third parties to help us with our marketing projects and promotions, or to send marketing communications. When We May Share Your Personal Data to Third Parties There are certain circumstances in which we may share your personal data with employees, contractors, subcontractors, these are required to maintain your information in accordance with this
- - When We May Share Your Personal Data to Third Parties
- - This information may be shared with our group of companies and partners so that we can provide the best service, with contractors, subcontractors or service providers such as marketing agency, advertising agencies, database providers, disaster backup and recovery specialists, email providers or call centers, all of which must comply with our information processing and security standards and will only provide the information required based on and performance of the activity to be performed.
- - Your personal data may be transferred to third parties, i.e. to other organizations or companies in the event of selling or transferring some or all of our business, respecting the terms of confidentiality.
- - In defense of a legal claim, your information may be transferred as necessary in connection with the defense of such claim.
- Your personal data may be shared if it is made anonymous and aggregated, as in such circumstances the information will no longer be personal data.
- - Your information will not be sold, exchanged or shared with third parties without your consent, except to provide Abenuz Services or as required by law.
- - Abenuz's third-party service providers are contractually obligated to protect and use such information may only be used for the purposes that it was delivered, unless otherwise required or permitted by law. We ensure that such third parties are subject to terms that comply with the DP (Data Protection Act).
Personal Data Security
Our security measures guarantee the confidentiality and protection of your Personal Data against loss, theft, unauthorized access, misuse, alteration or destruction, among which we have:
- - All financial and business information of users (account, balances, transactions, deposits, withdrawals, requests and history among others, are monitored to detect any suspicious activity for fraud protection and resolution of legal cases.
- - All sensitive financial and/or credit information is transmitted via SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology, is encrypted in our database securely and confidentially, to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent over the Internet securely, only authorized Abenuz personnel are allowed access to your Personal Data, and this staff should treat the information as highly confidential. These security measures can be updated based on technological and legal developments.
- - We analyze business activity in order to detect early suspicious behavior to prevent possible fraud and loss of funds.
- - You are responsible for keeping your account access code, membership numbers, and PIN numbers safe and secure. Don't share them with anyone. If there is unauthorized use or any other breach of security involving your information, you must notify us as soon as possible.
- - If you suspect that your personal information has been violated, please contact customer service immediately.
Retention of personal data
The retention period will depend on:
- - How long you've been a member of Abenuz.
- - If there are contractual or legal obligations to justify it.
- - If there are any ongoing legal or financial claims related to your relationship with us.
- - If any applicable law, statute or regulation permits a specific retention period.